Some reasons to choose a hotel in Genoa Nervi. The convenience of staying at the Esperia is guaranteed both by the proximity of the city of Genoa and of the major resorts of the Riviera. Convenient also by car (4 km from the the A12 motoTway "), the hotel is located near the Nervi Train tation and the center of the district no far from the major facilities, including shops, banks, post offices, bars, restaurants , tobacco, pharmacy, bus stops and taxi ranks.
Museums,the park, the Anita Garibaldi promenade, the Marina are all within walking distance. Leaving the car it will be easy to reach the sea or visit the old town or choose excursion along the Riviera. Thanks to its quiet and comfortable and welcoming environment the hotel is often chosen and recommended by those who need to stay near the Gaslini Children's Hospital which is only 10 minutes away.
The connection to the center of Genoa and the Riviera is ensured by rail network of the region (timetables on www.trenitalia.it) Nervi is also served by the Mobility and Transport of Genoa AMT and by the other urban and suburban transport company ALI and our hotel is just a few meters from the bus stop of the lines 15 and 17 that lead to the center of Genoa. In the summer you can use the ferry service departing from the marina to reach Camogli, Portofino, S. Fruttuoso and the Cinqueterre.
We are close to
- Park of Nervi: 50 meters
- Medusa beach resort: 150 meters
- A. Garibaldi sea walk: 120 meters
- Railway station: 30 meters
- Bus stop (last stop N°.15): 150 meters
- Shopping area: 100 meters
- Genoa downtown (Brignole): 12 minutes (by train)
- Old Port and Aquarium: 25 minutes (by car or train and metro)
- CKid City - Museum of the Sea: 25 minutes
- Portofino: 45 minutes (train+bus)
- Camogli: 15 minutes (by train)
- Cinque Terre: 75 minutes (by train)